Smart planning and preparation will make your flooring installation easier to process. If you need further help, you may ask a laminate flooring specialist in Santa Ana or any other location to come over.
This guide will talk about the available types of flooring that you can use in your home, but it will focus more on laminate flooring for you to realize its benefits over the other types.
- Laminate flooring: The laminate is the protective coating of the material. Laminate flooring is multi-layer synthetic flooring and can have an image of stone, tiles, or wood.
- Timber flooring: Timber is a durable material but is subject for abrasion and movement. Its sponge-like feature makes it weak to moisture or humidity. Timber experts apply treatment to wood to make it moisture-resistant. Wood is a cheap material to use, but you will still spend money to protect it.
- Vinyl flooring: The material can imitate the appearance of other types of flooring materials. You can buy them in rolls or tiles with various colors and styles. You need glue to install them.
- Bamboo flooring: The Moso bamboo is the name of the plant that is being used to manufacture this type of flooring. Bamboo flooring can resist moisture. The physical appearance of this type of flooring looks like a real hardwood. China and other regions in Asia are the primary producers of bamboo flooring materials.
- Cork flooring: This works best for providing a comfortable walking and standing surface for children. They can be clicked together or you can use glue to install the flooring materials. Some households use them for bathrooms and basements.
- Tile flooring: The material can be made of porcelain, ceramic, or natural stone. The downside of this material is it’s prone to breaking when handled or installed improperly. But this material excels when it comes to moisture, scratch, or dent resistance.
- Carpet flooring: The upper layer of this flooring material can be made of wool, polypropylene, or nylon. The material helps in insulating both sound and heat. But other households don’t prefer the carpet flooring material because it can stain due to moisture or liquid spills.
Why Laminate Flooring is an Ideal Option
With the water-resistance feature, laminate flooring can last for 20 years or longer and is easy to clean. It’s a cost-effective way to have a nice-looking floor at home that can showcase the physical appearance of various types of flooring. It is more durable than timber because the synthetic material has been pressed to meet the intended purpose.
You won’t have a hard time installing laminate flooring. You just need glue to retain the materials on the floor. But it would be better to hire an expert when you need further assistance to avoid redoing it when there’s a mistake. When one part has been damaged, you can easily replace it with a new piece.
Why will you choose the hard way when you know that there’s a professional to assist you? You won’t be disappointed with the high-quality service you’ll get from dependable laminate flooring installers.