Google AdWords is undeniably one of (if not) the best platforms for pay per click or PPC advertising. That’s why if you want your PPC ads to be as successful as possible, you need to know how to optimize them properly and consistently.
Here are a few tips to help you do just that.
Set an Objective
Before running a PPC campaign on AdWords, C1 Partners says you must first choose your main marketing objective for it. Here are some of the best choices:
- To build awareness – advisable for companies that want to expand to a different demographics or location or brands that are not yet well-established or well-known
- To encourage deliberation – preferable for companies that know their products and services have a slight edge over the competition and want their target customers to know this as well
- To drive sales – recommended if you seek to remarket an offer that customers already showed interest in, but didn’t confirm purchase yet
Master the Script
Scripts will definitely save your life when you need to complete repetitive tasks. Every AdWords activity has a certain script, you just have to know how to use them. Here are some of the most important:
- Check for Anomalies – sends you an email to inform you about underperforming campaigns
- Search Query Report – sorts your keyword phrases based on their effectiveness in triggering ads
- Flexible Budgets – allows you to assign different amounts for your campaigns every day (useful for ads that naturally perform better on specific days)
- Key Performance and Campaign Report – sends you an email containing Excel sheets of weekly or monthly key performance and campaign reports
- Quality Score Storage – stores your campaign, account, and ad group quality scores
Keep these tips in mind to create a perfect approach and make the most out of your pay per click advertisements in Google Adwords.